DRY STORAGE SHIPPING CONTAINERS
20' AND 40' DRY STORAGE CARGO CONTAINER FOR SALE AND RENT IN CALIFNORIA. CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS AVAIABLE. DIFFERENT SIZES AND GRADES AVAILABLE
dry storage containers
Dry cargo containers are the most common type of container we sell. These units come in a variety of sizes and grades and are the most economical choice for immediate storage solutions.
Why purchase a container?
Security & Durability
- 14 gauge steel construction
- marine grade plywood floors designed to carry 80,000+ lbs of cargo
- swing cargo doors at one end with rubber seals, keeping out rodents and dust
- heavy undercoating protects the bottom of the container from corrosion
- Corten steel construction ensures anti-rusting capabilities built into the steel for longer lasting service
- Lengths ranging from 10', 20', 40', 40' High Cube (9'6" tall), and 45' High Cube (9'6" tall)
- Custom sizes also available between 5' and 45'
- Wide range of grades: As Is, Wind and Water Tight, Cargo Worthy, Cargo Worthy IICL5, Refurbished, and New "one trip"
- Custom modifications available: roll up doors, man doors, windows, vents, lighting, paint
- Shipping containers cost a fraction of what it would cost to build a permanent structure
- Square foot for square foot, containers are more affordable than Tuff Sheds or other prefabricated storage structures
- Containers can be moved from one site to another with ease
- A foundation is not needed, tie downs are not necessary, moving it takes no time at all
- A shipping container retains its value and can be quickly resold through classified ads for 60-70% of it's retail value
- Worst case scenario, its value in scrap metal alone makes it a far better investment than other portable storage options
- Using repurposed cargo containers is an excellent way to reduce your carbon footprint without consuming additional natural resources
- A container can be delivered within days giving you immediate storage, no time wasted on acquiring materials, lining up contractors, or building
- You don't need to do any major site prepping, no foundations need to be poured, you can set these units on the ground or on wood blocks