custom paint for storage containers
At Midstate, we aim to provide a high quality paint coating for both appearance as well as durability and extending the life of your container. We don't simply slap paint over the original paint, our process includes:
- Pressure washing the container inside and out
- Making sure the doors are in proper working order
- Lifting any low spots in the roof so water doesn't pool up in the future
- Prepping the container by grinding down with a steel wire wheel any surface rust and original peeling or chipped paint
- After prepping the container, primer is applied
- We paint all of our units with Direct To Metal (DTM) industrial grade metal paint
We can also cover your shipping container with elastomeric (rubberized) roof covering if needed and also regularly cover cargo containers or the roof of containers with marine grade two part epoxy, (the same stuff offshore oil rigs are coated with).
Our paint supplier is Sherwin Williams so any colors from both Sherwin or Frazee can be used if you need a specific color.